Survival Evidence Medium
As a survival evidence medium, Trinda is able to bridge the gap between the physical and spiritual worlds by offering divine messages or those words and images that not only connect us with our friends and loved ones in spirit, but also something of our life experiences here and now. With the help of our spiritual support system of God and the angels, teachers and guides, friends, family and loved ones, she is able to offer us a greater understanding of who we are and why we are here. Please know too that there are areas of psychic work that Trinda leaves for others – solving crimes, forecasting the future, and fortune telling or predicting information about a person’s life. After all, God dignifies us with free will, the power to make decisions of our own rather than having God or fate predetermine what we do. What she does focus on is validating the eternal soul and our divine connections.
Validating the Eternal Soul and Our Divine Connections
“In my own connection with the Divine through automatic dictation or psychic writing and drawing, words and images or divine messages of wisdom, knowledge, truth, love and joy can come through for the one who is ready, willing, and able to receive. For the one who simply asks, believes, receives, and gives thanks for divine messages. It is a privilege to serve others in this way with invisible, but surely divine hands leading the way.” ~Trinda Latherow
Whenever you have the desire for a private consultation session, psychic reading, intimate group gathering, or larger gallery style event, please know that Trinda would welcome the opportunity to be of service. Available in-person by appointment only within Tarpon Springs and the greater Tampa Bay area of Florida or whenever traveling to your location. Contact for Appointment or Learn More … Readings
Click Here for More Testimonials
“You’re a teacher, a healer, and a way-shower, a message from the angels.
Thank you for sharing your amazing spiritual gifts.” ~Trudy Griswold, Spiritual Life Coach,
Teacher, Intuitive, and Best-Selling Author of Angelspeake
“In getting to know Trinda, you will come to realize that she is not only a woman of faith,
but a true role model for those who are open to truth.” ~Edie Darling, Minister and Radio Host
“I felt so uplifted, reminded, and healed by you today. Your energy is so beautiful and loving.
I appreciated all you did for me and thank you for coming to my home.” ~Bobbi Rise, Life and Career Coach
“Thank you for your wisdom, insight, and friendship.” “I just want you to know how on point you were…
I’m telling you this to give you confidence (and validation) in your FLIPPIN AMAZING reading!!!”
~Patricia S. McGivern, Certified Hypnotist, Speaker, and Author
Schedule Your Reading Today!
Trinda Latherow is an author, artist, personal consultant, spiritual speaker and survival evidence medium. In the event, you or someone you know uses any advice, guidance, or information provided by her, personally and/or through her presentations, websites, blogs, and/or books, Trinda Latherow and/or her representatives assume no responsibility for your actions. If you feel you need the assistance of a medical expert, counselor, or other professional, please seek their help as well.
Learning the language of mystics and more may help in releasing any fears or misunderstandings of what and how psychic messages are received. Here are just a few definitions to remind each of our divine inherent gifts or innate abilities, those we may choose to recognize if not even develop in order to live more in wisdom, knowledge, truth, love and joy! … Learn More
- Automatism: A spontaneous, involuntary speech or action; a process of writing or creating art without conscious thought.
- Clairvoyant: Having or exhibiting an ability to perceive events in the future or beyond normal sensory contact.
- Claircognizance: The subtle sense of receiving information through the mind or clear-knowing.
- Intuitive: Using or based upon what one feels to be true even without conscious reasoning; instinctive.
- Mediumship: The practice of certain people known as mediums to purportedly mediate communication between spirits of the physically dead and living human beings.
- Medium: A medium uses his or her psychic abilities to see the past, present, and/or future events of a person by tuning into the spirit energy of that person. While a psychic need not be a medium, a medium must be psychic.
- Psychic: Relating to or denoting faculties or phenomena that are apparently inexplicable by natural laws, especially involving telepathy or clairvoyance.
- Survival Evidence Medium or Evidential Psychic Medium: Someone who can provide evidence of survival after death through mental mediumship.
- Trance: A half-conscious state characterized by an absence of response to external stimuli, typically as induced by hypnosis or entered by a medium.